- Soft Texture & Natural Luster
- Long-Lasting Natural Curl
- Each strand has loops for easy crocheting
- 2 bundles in 1 pack
- Affordable Price
1) How long does it take to install crochet?
Answer: Given that crocheting hair doesn't require much time, it can significantly reduce the amount of time you need to spend on hair care in the morning. The actual application procedure should take about an hour, depending on how many braids you want to crochet.
2) Can I put mousse on crochet hair?
Answer: Some people suggest using alcohol-free mousse to maintain crochet braids, but I don't use it because I think it causes a crusty buildup on my hair. As required, cut the ends. Over the course of the style, crochet hair will inevitably become a little frizzy at the ends.
3) Why should I choose crochet hair?
Answer: Crochet braids are great options because they don't obstruct the hair's natural borders and let the scalp breathe. Without having to worry about tracks or wefts coming loose, they are simple to maintain, and some even entirely change looks as they age.