Outre X-Pression Twisted Up Synthetic Lace Front Braiding Wig - Boho Passion Summer Twist 12"
Hair Material : Synthetic
Lace Type: 4x4 Lace Front
Color Shown: #1B, #2T1B/30
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) How to make this wig look fresh always?
To keep your wig looking new and fresh, follow these tips and tricks.
1. Gently detangle with a wide tooth comb before washing.
2. Soak your wig in a bowl of water with a capful of shampoo for a few minutes.
3. Rinse well and apply conditioner to the hair in a downward motion. Rinse after a few minutes.
4. Shake and pat dry to renew the style.
5. Allow to air dry on a wig stand.
2) Are synthetic wigs worth it?
Answer: Synthetic hair wigs are made of man-made fibers that last far longer than human hair. The most obvious advantage of synthetic wigs is that they are already styled. And the capacity to maintain a certain style regardless of the circumstances. It won't become flat or frizzy even if it's humid outside.
3) Can I shower with this wig on?
Answer: With a lace wig, you may shower. Although we can shower while wearing a lace wig, inexpensive lace wigs cannot be washed on a daily basis. This is due to the fact that lace wigs are not the same as natural hair, which may absorb moisture and oils from the scalp.