Now you can try all the bomb looks that celebrity baddies and the biggest social media influencers have been flaunting everywhere with COLORBOMB™! Get into the salon-quality colors that can’t be found anywhere else for a price that lets you kill it with a new COLORBOMB™ style every day of the week.
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide-tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and a capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) How can I know if the wig is of good quality?
Answer: A good quality wig must appear like your natural hair and give the feel of it as well. Furthermore, good quality hair should be easy to handle and give you the option of washing and heating just like your natural hair. After all this, the wig will last years to come.
2) Does a de-tangler work on a synthetic wig?
Answer: You can detangle your synthetic wigs with a wide-tooth comb or with your hand depending on the curl type. You can't use tight-toothed combs to detangle your wigs. You can style your synthetic wigs with rollers or curling rods.
3) Can wearing wig cause baldness?
Answer: Many people assume that wearing a wig or a hat promotes baldness, however this is a myth. As long as the caps and wigs are not too tight, they will not harm the hair follicles. Traction Alopecia can occur if the hat or wig is overly tight.