- Wider Hand-tied Lace Part
- Extra Hand-tied Lace Edges
- Pre-plucked Hairline
- 5” Deep Lace Part
- Natural Baby Hairs
- Hump-less, Laid finish
1) What styling products can be used on synthetic wigs?
Answer: Wig stand, wig brush, wig conditioner, wig shampoo, spray bottle for water, wig comb and wig hairspray
2) Do lace front wigs affect my hair growth?
Answer: Wearing a wig will not prevent hair growth. However, if the hair beneath your wig isn't properly protected or cared for, it can cause damage to your hair and stunt its growth.
3) Can I hot comb a synthetic wig??
Answer: Avoid using a high heat setting since the fibers can melt. At the same time, move the comb/brush and hair dryer downwards. Place the comb/brush at the wig's roots once the part of hair is entirely tangle-free. Make sure the bristles are hidden beneath the strands.