Outre Lace Front Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Carmella 16" is made with the softest lace trim, these wigs feature a seamless and undetectable natural finish, while offering maximum breathability and comfort. While styles are inspired by red carpet and celebrity looks, the pieces are constructed with the perfect everyday fit in mind.
Follow these tips and tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and continues looking bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) How should I soften or detangle synthetic hair?
Answer: Add one cup of fabric-softener in it to make the wig texture sleek and soft. This fabric softener also adds shine to your wigs. But check the softener ingredients properly before using it because harsh chemicals are also unsafe for the wig texture. Use a mild softener and detergent for softening and cleaning the wig.
2) Can I sleep with a synthetic wig on?
Answer: Synthetic wigs will almost certainly be damaged, as the contact with the pillow overnight will cause the synthetic hair to become frizzy. This should be avoided if possible.
3) Are synthetic wigs worth it?
Answer: Synthetic hair wigs are made of man-made fibers that last far longer than human hair. The most obvious advantage of synthetic wigs is that they are already styled. And the capacity to maintain a certain style regardless of the circumstances. It won't become flat or frizzy even if it's humid outside.