Outre Lace Front HD Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Sephina
Follow these tips and tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and continues looking bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) Can I hot comb a synthetic wig?
Answer: Avoid using a high heat setting since the fibers can melt. At the same time, move the comb/brush and hair dryer downwards. Place the comb/brush at the wig's roots once the part of hair is entirely tangle-free. Make sure the bristles are hidden beneath the strands.
2) How do I manage synthetic hair?
- It can be worn with little or no styling.
- Do not comb the synthetic wig when it is wet.
- Use products which are specifically made to suit the synthetic wig.
- Use a synthetic hair comb and not a regular brush.
- Be gentle with the hairpiece.
- Just pat with a dry towel to dry incase it gets wet.
3) Can I curl a synthetic wig?
Answer: Yes, it is possible to curl a synthetic wig. However, you should never use hot tools on a synthetic wig, such as a curling iron, unless the wig's label clearly states that it can withstand heat. If not, you can curl the wig with foam rollers.