Outre Melted Hairline Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Toriana
Seamless Hairline for the Realest Illusion
Melted Hairline lets you show off those edges! Go ahead and slick your hair back, tuck it behind your ear, and swoop the natural-looking baby hairs. Melted Hairline has ear-to-ear soft HD Transparent Lace, a pre-attached elastic band to ensure a secure, lift-free fit, and is pre-plucked to create a natural finish that melts right onto your hairline.
- 5” Deep Parting
- Completely Pre-Plucked Hairline & Sideburns
- Pre-Attached Wide Elastic Band for a Secure Fit
- Natural Baby Hairs
- Redesigned ComfortFit Ear Contour
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) Do synthetic wigs have lace front?
Answer: Lace front synthetic wigs come with straps to adjust the size of the wig and clips in built to clip into your hair. The lace at the front also needs to be trimmed to your desired length.
2) How do I keep my synthetic wig moist?
Answer: To keep your synthetic hair soft, start by submerging it in a tub filled with cool water and shampoo. Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes, gently swishing it the whole time. Then, remove the hair, rinse the shampoo off using cool water, and submerge it in a tub filled with cool water and conditioner or fabric softener.
3) Can I hot comb a synthetic wig?
Answer: Avoid using a high heat setting since the fibers can melt. At the same time, move the comb/brush and hair dryer downwards. Place the comb/brush at the wig's roots once the part of hair is entirely tangle-free. Make sure the bristles are hidden beneath the strands.