1) Is baby shampoo good for wigs?
Answer: Although wig professionals recommend against using anything other than synthetic wig shampoo to clean your wig or hair bundles, nothing beats baby shampoo if you don't have any. This is because baby shampoo is supposed to be less acidic and softer for cleaning wigs in an emergency.
2) Can wearing a wig cause baldness?
Answer: Many people assume that wearing a wig or a hat promotes baldness, however this is a myth. As long as the caps and wigs are not too tight, they will not harm the hair follicles. Traction Alopecia can occur if the hat or wig is overly tight.
3) How do I sleep in a lace front wig?
Answer: 1. To avoid friction, braid your lace wig or place it in a ponytail.
2. To protect the lace wig, wear a night cap or wrap a scarf around your head and tie a loose knot at the nape of your neck.
3. Satin or silk pillowcases are ideal for sleeping.