Create attractive styles with every angle (Left, Center, Right)
Create various styles by rotating the unit
Take control of your own parting
Shift or rotate unit with freedom
CURLING IRON SAFE UP TO 400°F
1) Can I use regular shampoo on synthetic wigs?
Answer: Only use hair products made exclusively for synthetic wigs. Regular human hair shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, or gels should not be used on your wig since they can promote buildup, decreasing the wig's lifespan and dulling the hair fibers.
2) How do I manage synthetic wig?
- It can be worn with little or no styling.
- Do not comb the synthetic wig when it is wet.
- Use products which are specifically made to suit the synthetic wig.
- Use a synthetic hair comb and not a regular brush.
- Be gentle with the hairpiece.
- Just pat with a dry towel to dry incase it gets wet.
3) Can I sleep with this wig on?
Answer: Synthetic wigs will almost certainly be damaged, as the contact with the pillow overnight will cause the synthetic hair to become frizzy. This should be avoided if possible.