Shake-N-Go Freetress Crochet Braiding Hair - Beach Curl 12”
Color Shown : 99J
- Crochet & Latch hook
- Freetress is made of fiber exclusively developed to resemble the touch and feel of human hair.
- Enjoy the smoothness and bounciness of this fine product.
- CURLING IRON SAFE - Up to 175ºF-250ºF (Do not use hot curler at regular setting)
1) Do I need to wash crochet hair before installation?
Answer: Before installation, it's critical to moisturize your hair: Apply two rounds of shampoo to the hair using a sulfate-free clarifying shampoo to eliminate any buildup or residue from previous hairstyles.
2) How long can I keep crochet hair on?
Answer: Expect your installation to last at least four weeks, depending on how well you take care of your crochet braids. Schedule their removal for no later than eight weeks. Just like you would your natural curls, make careful to safeguard your style before night.
3) Can I comb crochet hair?
Answer: Do not comb or brush crochet braids; instead, use your fingers to finger-detangle hair if it is matted or tangled. You can also use scissors to cut the knots or tangles if the hair's ends are very tangled.