Loose ocean waves with straight top
- SALON-INSPIRED CUT & COLOR
- EAR-TO-EAR LACE
- LIGHTWEIGHT UNIT
- INCLUDES BABY HAIR
1) How to keep this wig fresh always?
To keep your wig looking new and fresh, follow these tips and tricks.
1. Gently detangle with a wide tooth comb before washing.
2. Soak your wig in a bowl of water with a capful of shampoo for a few minutes.
3. Rinse well and apply conditioner to the hair in a downward motion. Rinse after a few minutes.
4. Shake and pat dry to renew the style.
5. Allow to air dry on a wig stand.
2) Can I wear synthetic wig everyday?
Answer: Although you can wear your wig every day, we recommend taking a day or a half-day off to give your scalp a break. When it comes to wig quality, everyday use of a synthetic wig will only last around 4-6 months until it's time to upgrade.
3) Does a de-tangler work on a synthetic wig?
Answer: You can detangle your synthetic wigs with a wide-tooth comb or with your hand depending on the curl type. You can't use tight-toothed combs to detangle your wigs. You can style your synthetic wigs with rollers or curling rods.