- Soft Texture & Natural Luster
- Long-Lasting Natural Curl
- Each strand has loops for easy crocheting
- 2 bundles in 1 pack
- Affordable Price
1) Do I need to wash crochet hair before install?
Answer: Before installation, it's critical to moisturize your hair: Apply two rounds of shampoo to the hair using a sulfate-free clarifying shampoo to eliminate any buildup or residue from previous hairstyles.
2) Can I moisturize crochet hair?
Answer: Water, Aloe Vera juice, or even a liquid leave-in conditioner that may be sprayed with a spray bottle are all acceptable alternatives. Focus on the ends as they tend to dry out more quickly.
3) Are crochet braids healthy for my hair?
Answer: Crochet braids are a versatile protective hairstyle that won't harm your natural hair if you take care of it with frequent shampooing, deep conditioning treatments, and regular upkeep.