- SOFT TEXTURE & NATURAL LUSTER
- LONG-LASTING NATURAL CURL
- EASY STYLING & MAINTENANCE
- AFFORDABLE PRICE
1) Are crochet braids healthy for my hair?
Answer: Crochet braids are a versatile protective hairstyle that won't harm your natural hair if you take care of it with frequent shampooing, deep conditioning treatments, and regular upkeep.
2) How long do crochet braids last?
Answer: Expect your crochet braids to last at least four weeks, depending on how well you care for them. Plan to get them removed in no more than eight weeks. Protect your style in the same manner you would your natural curls before going to sleep.
3) Can I put mousse on crochet hair?
Answer: Some people suggest using alcohol-free mousse to maintain crochet braids, but I don't use it because I think it causes a crusty buildup on my hair. As required, cut the ends. Over the course of the style, crochet hair will inevitably become a little frizzy at the ends.