- Soft Texture & Natural Luster
- Long-Lasting Natural Curl
- Each strand has loops for easy crocheting
- 2 bundles in 1 pack
- Affordable Price
1) Are crochet braids healthy for my hair?
Answer: Crochet braids are a versatile protective hairstyle that won't harm your natural hair if you take care of it with frequent shampooing, deep conditioning treatments, and regular upkeep.
2) How often should I wash my crochet hair?
Answer: It's an elevated wash day but a very necessary one. In fact, washing your braids and or cleansing your scalp every other week will eliminate product buildup, sweat, dirt, improve scalp health and prolong your style.
3) Can I comb crochet hair?
Answer: Do not comb or brush crochet braids; instead, use your fingers to finger-detangle hair if it is matted or tangled. You can also use scissors to cut the knots or tangles if the hair's ends are very tangled.