1) How often should I wash my synthetic wigs?
Answer: After 6-8 wears, or every two to three weeks, your wig should be washed. However, how often you should wash your wig is influenced by your lifestyle. You should wash it more frequently if you're around a lot of smoke, perfume, or strong aromas of any type.
2) Can I wear a synthetic wig everyday?
Answer: Although you can wear your wig every day, we recommend taking a day or a half-day off to give your scalp a break. When it comes to wig quality, everyday use of a synthetic wig will only last around 4-6 months until it's time to upgrade.
3) How to make this wig look fresh always?
To keep your wig looking new and fresh, follow these tips and tricks.
1. Gently detangle with a wide tooth comb before washing.
2. Soak your wig in a bowl of water with a capful of shampoo for a few minutes.
3. Rinse well and apply conditioner to the hair in a downward motion. Rinse after a few minutes.
4. Shake and pat dry to renew the style.
5. Allow to air dry on a wig stand.