- Sensationnel Dashly Headband Wig N Bangs - Unit2
Headband Wig & Bangs Product Details
- Comfortable And Breathable Headband Is Made With Cool-Fit fabric That Actively Pulls Heat From Your Scalp
- Detachable/Removable bang piece for versatility.
- Cap size Can Be Adjusted To Fit various Head Sizes.
- Combs For Extra Security.
- Functional, Yet Chic And Comfy Style.
- Great Protective Style For Any Occasion.
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances only when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- Pull your hair back into a low ponytail or bun.
- Insert front comb, hold the cap down, insert the back comb and pull the drawstring to secure.
- Secure the head band using Velcro, Lay your edges and style as desired.
1) Are headband wigs worth?
Answer: Headband wigs are a simple to wear choice that only requires your natural hair to be slicked back or braided down underneath. Headband wigs are an excellent alternative if you're not experienced with wig application. It not only eliminates the need for combs, clips, or glue, but it also seems more natural than lace wigs.
2) How do I keep headband wig from sliding back?
Answer: The wig grip should be tucked behind your ears. Fasten it firmly at the nape of your neck with the Velcro tabs. Your wig grip should be wrapped around your natural hairline. Put your wig on properly, making sure the front matches with your natural hairline and shaking it from side to side to check the wig grip is secure.
3) How do I wash my headband?
Answer: Simply fill the bathroom sink with warm water and a few drops of shampoo, then soak the accessories for a few minutes. Scrub each attachment gently with your fingers to remove any oil or build-up, then rinse them thoroughly with clean water.