Sensationnel Dashly Synthetic Lace Front Wig Unit 3 is a 24” long, curly style with layers
- Ear-to-ear Soft Lace
- An Essential Addition To Your Wig Stash
- Made With Heat Resistant Fiber
- Available In Fashion-Forward Colors
- Dress It Up Or Dress It Down
1) How do I soften or detangle synthetic hair?
Answer: Add one cup of fabric-softener in it to make the wig texture sleek and soft. This fabric softener also adds shine to your wigs. But check the softener ingredients properly before using it because harsh chemicals are also unsafe for the wig texture. Use a mild softener and detergent for softening and cleaning the wig.
2) Do lace front wigs look natural?
Answer: Lace front wigs are a great choice since they replicate a natural hairline. The wig hair swings smoothly, and you can choose where your hair parting rests, which is ideal for those of you who want to experiment with styling.
3) Can I curl a synthetic wig?
Answer: Yes, it is possible to curl a synthetic wig. However, you should never use hot tools on a synthetic wig, such as a curling iron, unless the wig's label clearly states that it can withstand heat. If not, you can curl the wig with foam rollers.