Sensationnel Textured Clip-Ins Weave Curls Kinks N Co Alpha Woman 12"(9Pcs)
- BLENDS WITH NATURAL HAIR
- ADDS VOLUME & LENGTH
- SECURE SILICODE LINES CLIPS
- Part hair horizontally starting from the nape area. Section off 1 inch of hair and clip your remaining hair out of the way.
- Select the clip-in weft that will best fit the section. Along the parted area, attach clips securely to the roots of your hair.
- Release the hair that was held out of the way, create a new part and repeat step 2. Continue to add wefts until desired style is achieved.
1) Can clip-ins damage your hair?
Answer: The fact is clip-in extensions don't really cause extreme damage unless you're wearing it in an extremely high ponytail.
2) How long do synthetic clip-ins last?
Answer: What many people tend to forget is that even though clip-in hair is not your natural hair, it still needs extra care and attention. In the case of synthetic clip-in extensions, these generally don't last more than 2 – 3 months, especially if you're going to wash, style and wear them often.
3) Can I shower with clip-in extensions?
Answer: If you have a clip-in hair, you can leave the wefts in a shower cap overnight to give the mask time to work. Just be sure to rinse your hair thoroughly after each application to avoid a residue and prevent the extensions from slipping.
- ERErica Ragans B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoThese clip ins look very full and of great quality!!!
I bought these for my teenage daughter who loves to wear her hair in straight styles and since her natural hair is the same length as the clip ins I’m hoping it will make her hair have a fuller more volume look to her hair!!! They look like they are made of great quality hair cannot wait to use them