1) What is a HD lace front wig?
Answer: HD lace is a royal lace material that used to be called Swiss lace, and which is invisible when applied to the scalp. This ensures that the wig-wearer can have an exposed hairline, which looks very natural and renders the lace along the hairline highly undetectable.
2) How to care for a synthetic wig?
Answer: Avoid brushing or touching your wig when it is wet from water, steam, rain, snow, excessive spraying, or perspiration. Avoid placing your wig on a styling head while it is wet as this can stretch and ruin the wig cap. Avoid using heat tools on wigs that are not specifically designed to be heat friendly.
3) Can I curl a synthetic wig?
Answer: Yes, it is possible to curl a synthetic wig. However, you should never use hot tools on a synthetic wig, such as a curling iron, unless the wig's label clearly states that it can withstand heat. If not, you can curl the wig with foam rollers.
- JBJessica B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGoo
- ACApril C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAlways a Winner
Best synthetic wig ever!! Versatile, trendy, sexy and 13x6. No losses
- TTanyaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
It was giving a beautiful human hair bob not to mention the Color!!! Now I’m about to order another color ❤️❤️❤️❤️