Sensationnel Cloud 9 What Lace? Synthetic 13x6 HD Lace Front Wig Keshona is a classy, short style with side swoop bangs
- 13″ X 6″, Ear-to-Ear With 6″ Deep Hand-tied.
- Natural yaki texture to give volume
- HD Lace for flawless blending
- Easy to change parting directions
- Comes in new Face Frame color
1) What is a HD lace front wig?
Answer: HD lace is a royal lace material that used to be called Swiss lace, and which is invisible when applied to the scalp. This ensures that the wig-wearer can have an exposed hairline, which looks very natural and renders the lace along the hairline highly undetectable.
2) Can I shower with this wig on?
Answer: With a lace wig, you may shower. Although we can shower while wearing a lace wig, inexpensive lace wigs cannot be washed on a daily basis. This is due to the fact that lace wigs are not the same as natural hair, which may absorb moisture and oils from the scalp.
3) Do lace front wigs affect my hair growth?
Answer: Wearing a wig will not prevent hair growth. However, if the hair beneath your wig isn't properly protected or cared for, it can cause damage to your hair and stunt its growth.