- 4″ x 5″ Hand-tied Parting
- Individually Braided Strands
- Virtually Undetectable HD Lace
- Natural Edges with Baby Hair
- High-Quality Fiber
- Lightweight Braiding Hair
- Hot Water Set Possible
1) How often should I wash my synthetic wig?
Answer: After 6-8 wears, or every two to three weeks, your wig should be washed. However, how often you should wash your wig is influenced by your lifestyle. You should wash it more frequently if you're around a lot of smoke, perfume, or strong aromas of any type.
2) Can I wear a synthetic wig in the sun?
Answer: Wearing synthetic hair on the beach without covering up is not advised. The color may fade and the wig's structure may be damaged by prolonged direct sunlight. Wear a scarf or a big, floppy hat to shield your wig from the sun if you intend to spend a lot of time outside.
3) Do lace front wigs affect my hair growth?
Answer: Wearing a wig will not prevent hair growth. However, if the hair beneath your wig isn't properly protected or cared for, it can cause damage to your hair and stunt its growth.