Sensationnel Butta Lace Synthetic HD Lace Front Wig - Unit 4
Curly bob style that falls just above the shoulders.
HD lace making it virtually undetectable as it ‘Melts’ into all skin-tones.
- HD Lace for flawless blending
- Deeper & Wider hand-tied Parting
- Pre-Plucked Hairline with baby hair
- Natural finish with affordable price
- Comes in new Balayage highlight colors
1) How do I keep my synthetic wigs moist?
Answer: To keep your synthetic hair soft, start by submerging it in a tub filled with cool water and shampoo. Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes, gently swishing it the whole time. Then, remove the hair, rinse the shampoo off using cool water, and submerge it in a tub filled with cool water and conditioner or fabric softener.
2) Can I use hairspray on synthetic wigs?
Answer: When caring for and styling synthetic hair wigs, it is critical to utilize products designed exclusively for this type of hair fibers. Hairspray used for human hair might damage synthetic fibers and ruin your wig.
3) Why do synthetic wigs get frizzy?
Answer: When you use synthetic wigs on a regular basis, they become frizzy. When you put these wigs near heating appliances, they lose their attractive look and shape. The wigs become drier as a result of the heat, and the synthetic fibers begin to produce static electricity.