- HD Lace for flawless blending
- Deeper & Wider hand-tied Parting
- Pre-Plucked Hairline with baby hair
- Natural finish with affordable price
- Comes in new Balayage highlight colors
Color Shown: #BALAYAGECHOCOLATE
1) How to maintain a HD lace wig?
Answer: Wash your HD lace wig in lukewarm or cold water. Apply the hair conditioner, being careful not to get conditioner on the wig's roots. Continue rinsing with water after 3-4 minutes. Using a clean towel, pat the wig dry.
2) Can wearing wig cause baldness?
Answer: Many people assume that wearing a wig or a hat promotes baldness, however this is a myth. As long as the caps and wigs are not too tight, they will not harm the hair follicles. Traction Alopecia can occur if the hat or wig is overly tight.
3) Why do synthetic wigs get frizzy?
Answer: When you use synthetic wigs on a regular basis, they become frizzy. When you put these wigs near heating appliances, they lose their attractive look and shape. The wigs become drier as a result of the heat, and the synthetic fibers begin to produce static electricity.