- Human Hair & Premium Fiber Blend
- Full body movement with natural and maximum density
- Virtually Undetectable HD Lace
- Deeper and wider hand-tied parting area
- Available in new Balayage colors
1) What is a HD lace front wig?
Answer: HD lace is a royal lace material that used to be called Swiss lace, and which is invisible when applied to the scalp. This ensures that the wig-wearer can have an exposed hairline, which looks very natural and renders the lace along the hairline highly undetectable.
2) How to care for a synthetic wig?
Answer: Avoid brushing or touching your wig when it is wet from water, steam, rain, snow, excessive spraying, or perspiration. Avoid placing your wig on a styling head while it is wet as this can stretch and ruin the wig cap. Avoid using heat tools on wigs that are not specifically designed to be heat friendly.
3) Can I wear synthetic wig everyday?
Answer: Although you can wear your wig every day, we recommend taking a day or a half-day off to give your scalp a break. When it comes to wig quality, everyday use of a synthetic wig will only last around 4-6 months until it's time to upgrade.