- Ear to Ear with 13″ X 4″ HD Lace Parting Hair
- 180% Density with Pre-Plucked Hairline
- Flexible Mesh Cap with Combs and Straps
1) How often should I wash my human hair wig?
Answer: Your human hair wig should be washed every 7-14 days of wear. The longevity of your wig is diminished every time you it.
2) Can I use shea butter on my human hair wig?
Answer: You can use Shea butter or hair serum to soften the frizzy and dry edges. Gently dab your hair with a towel before you proceed with hair styling tools.
3) Do wigs fall off?
Answer: With today's innovations in wig design, it's exceedingly unlikely that a wig will fall off if worn correctly. If you're wearing the wrong size, however, you're more likely to lose your wig.