Outre X-Pression Twisted Up Crochet Braid - PASSION WATERWAVE II 22"
TYPE: Crochet Braid
- Soft Texture
- Variety of Colors
- Twist It Like You Mean It
- Made with 100% Premium Synthetic Fibers
- Creates the Trendy Passion Twist Styles
1) How long do crochet braids take?
Answer: Crocheting hair takes very little time, so it can drastically reduce the amount of time you spend caring for your hair in the morning. The actual application process should take about an hour, depending on how many braids you want to crochet.
2) How to loosen tight crochet braids?
Answer: If the braids are too tight, put your hair under cool or warm water in the shower to loosen them up. It's possible that rubbing your scalp gently will loosen the braids a little.
3) What do you need for crochet braids?
Answer: Things You'll Need
- Shampoo and conditioner.
- Hair oil.
- Curved hair extension needle.
- Hair extensions in the length and style of your choice.
- Latch hook for crocheting hair.