Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) Do wigs fall off?
Answer: With today's innovations in wig design, it's exceedingly unlikely that a wig will fall off if worn correctly. If you're wearing the wrong size, however, you're more likely to lose your wig.
2) How to make this wig look fresh always?
Answer: To keep your wig looking new and fresh, follow these tips and tricks.
1. Gently detangle with a wide tooth comb before washing.
2. Soak your wig in a bowl of water with a capful of shampoo for a few minutes.
3. Rinse well and apply conditioner to the hair in a downward motion. Rinse after a few minutes.
4. Shake and pat dry to renew the style.
5. Allow to air dry on a wig stand.
3) Can I pluck my synthetic wigs?
Answer: Yes, you can totally pluck your synthetic wigs.