Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) How can I know if the wig is of good quality?
Answer: A good quality wig must appear like your natural hair and give the feel of it as well. Furthermore, good quality hair should be easy to handle and give you the option of washing and heating just like your natural hair. After all this, the wig will last years to come.
2) Are synthetic wigs worth it?
Answer: Synthetic hair wigs are made of man-made fibers that last far longer than human hair. The most obvious advantage of synthetic wigs is that they are already styled. And the capacity to maintain a certain style regardless of the circumstances. It won't become flat or frizzy even if it's humid outside.
3) Can I shower with this wig on?
Answer: With a lace wig, you may shower. Although we can shower while wearing a lace wig, inexpensive lace wigs cannot be washed on a daily basis. This is due to the fact that lace wigs are not the same as natural hair, which may absorb moisture and oils from the scalp.