Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) How to care for a synthetic wig?
Answer: Avoid brushing or touching your wig when it is wet from water, steam, rain, snow, excessive spraying, or perspiration. Avoid placing your wig on a styling head while it is wet as this can stretch and ruin the wig cap. Avoid using heat tools on wigs that are not specifically designed to be heat friendly.
2) What styling products do I need for synthetic wigs?
Answer: Wig stand, wig brush, wig conditioner, wig shampoo, spray bottle for water, wig comb and wig hairspray.
3) Can I use hairspray on synthetic wigs?
Answer: When caring for and styling synthetic hair wigs, it is critical to utilize products designed exclusively for this type of hair fibers. Hairspray used for human hair might damage synthetic fibers and ruin your wig.