Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) Are synthetic wigs worth it?
Answer: Synthetic hair wigs are made of man-made fibers that last far longer than human hair. The most obvious advantage of synthetic wigs is that they are already styled. And the capacity to maintain a certain style regardless of the circumstances. It won't become flat or frizzy even if it's humid outside.
2) How do I soften or detangle synthetic hair?
Answer: Add one cup of fabric-softener in it to make the wig texture sleek and soft. This fabric softener also adds shine to your wigs. But check the softener ingredients properly before using it because harsh chemicals are also unsafe for the wig texture. Use a mild softener and detergent for softening and cleaning the wig.
3) Can wearing a wig cause baldness?
Answer: Many people assume that wearing a wig or a hat promotes baldness, however this is a myth. As long as the caps and wigs are not too tight, they will not harm the hair follicles. Traction Alopecia can occur if the hat or wig is overly tight.