Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) Does a de-tangler work on synthetic wigs?
Answer: You can detangle your synthetic wigs with a wide-tooth comb or with your hand depending on the curl type. You can't use tight-toothed combs to detangle your wigs. You can style your synthetic wigs with rollers or curling rods.
2) How do I make synthetic wig look more realistic?
Answer: Underneath your wig, put on a wig cap. This will ensure that your wig fits properly and looks natural on your head. Secure the wig to the cap with bobby pins. This will prevent the wig from causing any strange bumps or lumps on your head.
3) Can I curl a synthetic wig?
Answer: Yes, it is possible to curl a synthetic wig. However, you should never use hot tools on a synthetic wig, such as a curling iron, unless the wig's label clearly states that it can withstand heat. If not, you can curl the wig with foam rollers.