Outre The Daily Wig Synthetic Lace Part Full Wig - Adalia
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
Hair Material: Synthetic
Lace Type: Lace Part
Style: Body Curl/Loose Curl
1) How should I maintain my synthetic hair?
2) Why do synthetic wigs get frizzy?
Answer: When you use synthetic wigs on a regular basis, they become frizzy. When you put these wigs near heating appliances, they lose their attractive look and shape. The wigs become drier as a result of the heat, and the synthetic fibers begin to produce static electricity.
3) Can I use regular shampoo on synthetic hair?
Answer: Only use hair products made exclusively for synthetic wigs. Regular human hair shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, or gels should not be used on your wig since they can promote buildup, decreasing the wig's lifespan and dulling the hair fibers.