1) Why do synthetic wigs get frizzy?
Answer: When you use synthetic wigs on a regular basis, they become frizzy. When you put these wigs near heating appliances, they lose their attractive look and shape. The wigs become drier as a result of the heat, and the synthetic fibers begin to produce static electricity.
2) How to make this wig look fresh?
Answer: Follow these tips and tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and continues looking bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
3) Can I pluck my synthetic wig?
Answer: Yes, you can totally pluck your synthetic wigs.