- Wider Hand-tied Lace Part
- Extra Hand-tied Lace Edges
- Pre-plucked Hairline
- 5” Deep Lace Part
- Natural Baby Hairs
- Hump-less, Laid finish
1) How should I manage synthetic hair?
- It can be worn with little or no styling.
- Do not comb the synthetic wig when it is wet.
- Use products which are specifically made to suit the synthetic wig.
- Use a synthetic hair comb and not a regular brush.
- Be gentle with the hairpiece.
- Just pat with a dry towel to dry incase it gets wet.
2) Do synthetic wigs have lace front?
Answer: Lace front synthetic wigs come with straps to adjust the size of the wig and clips in built to clip into your hair. The lace at the front also needs to be trimmed to your desired length.
3) Can I make synthetic wig look real?
Answer: Spray a dry shampoo over the hair to make synthetic strands more matte. Synthetic wigs are often made of plastic, which can have an unnatural shine. Put the wig on loosely and spray the dry shampoo all over like you would your natural hair.