Outre Perfect Hairline 13x6 Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Everette
Colors Shown: DR2/BUTTERED PECAN, DR4/GOLDEN HONEY BLONDE, DRFF2/GINGER BROWN
Life isn’t perfect, but your hair can be.
Lacefront Perfect Hairline is your most natural-looking wig yet. Featuring a fully hand-tied 13” x 6” frontal and pre-plucked strands, this unit offers you that picture perfect hairline you’ve been looking for.
Designed ready-to-wear and easy-to-style, all you have to do is cut the lace.
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) Why do synthetic wigs get frizzy?
Answer: When you use synthetic wigs on a regular basis, they become frizzy. When you put these wigs near heating appliances, they lose their attractive look and shape. The wigs become drier as a result of the heat, and the synthetic fibers begin to produce static electricity.
2) Can wearing a wig cause baldness?
Answer: Many people assume that wearing a wig or a hat promotes baldness, however this is a myth. As long as the caps and wigs are not too tight, they will not harm the hair follicles. Traction Alopecia can occur if the hat or wig is overly tight.
3) Can I use regular shampoo on this synthetic wig?
Answer: Only use hair products made exclusively for synthetic wigs. Regular human hair shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, or gels should not be used on your wig since they can promote buildup, decreasing the wig's lifespan and dulling the hair fibers.
- SKShartay K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoEverette wig is Pretty
I have always loved this wig and I ordered it before from other places. It's one of my personal favorites!
- EErickaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars