Outre Perfect Hairline 13x4 HD Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Dominica 16"
Life isn’t perfect, but your hair can be.
Lacefront Perfect Hairline is your most natural-looking wig yet. Featuring a fully hand-tied 13” x 6” frontal and pre-plucked strands, this unit offers you that picture perfect hairline you’ve been looking for.
Designed ready-to-wear and easy-to-style, all you have to do is cut the lace.
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) Are lace front wigs uncomfortable?
Answer: On warmer days, the translucent lace includes microscopic holes that let air to move freely throughout the scalp, preventing you from feeling overheated and uncomfortable. In a nutshell, wearing a lace front wig in the summer is incredibly cool and pleasant, which is why so many people prefer them.
2) Can lace front wigs be taken off everyday?
Answer: Lace front wigs can be removed at any time. You can extend the life of your wig by removing it at night to reduce the wear and tear caused by your daily activities. Furthermore, you can take care of your natural hair while wearing the wig, allowing your scalp and natural hair to breathe.
3) Does de-tangler work on synthetic wigs?
Answer: You can detangle your synthetic wigs with a wide-tooth comb or with your hand depending on the curl type. You can't use tight-toothed combs to detangle your wigs. You can style your synthetic wigs with rollers or curling rods.