1) Can I wash my human hair wigs with regular shampoo?
Answer: On your wigs, never, ever use ordinary hair care products. Both synthetic and real hair wigs will be irreversibly damaged by harsh chemicals found in everyday shampoos, conditioners, and styling treatments. Your wigs will look frizzy, matted, or unnaturally shiny if you use natural hair products.
2) How to revive your wig?
Answer: Depending on how often you wear your wig, we recommend refreshing your wig for longer wear.
1. Gently detangle using a brush from tips to roots.
2. Wash the wig in a mixture of lukewarm water and a sulfate-free shampoo. Rinse thoroughly from root to tips.
3. Apply a deep conditioning treatment to the wet hair, leaving it in for 15 minutes or longer.
*Tip: Massage the conditioner into the hair thoroughly, wrap the wig in a plastic wrap, and apply heat using a blow dryer for maximum absorption.
4. Allow the wig to air dry on a mannequin head until completely dry.
5. Wear the wig, style as you please, and go!
3) Can I use a curling iron on my human hair wig?
Answer: If you're curling a human hair wig, it's generally safe to apply heat. Still, you don't want to cook the hair or damage it over time. To protect the strands, apply a heat protectant spray and distribute it evenly throughout each section of hair before applying heat.