Outre Mytresses Gold Label 100% Unprocessed Human Hair Lace Front Wig - Charmaine
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
1) Are lace front wigs uncomfortable?
Answer: On warmer days, the translucent lace includes microscopic holes that let air to move freely throughout the scalp, preventing you from feeling overheated and uncomfortable. In a nutshell, wearing a lace front wig in the summer is incredibly cool and pleasant, which is why so many people prefer them.
2) Can I wash my human hair wig with a regular shampoo?
Answer: 1. To avoid friction, braid your lace wig or place it in a ponytail.
2. To protect the lace wig, wear a night cap or wrap a scarf around your head and tie a loose knot at the nape of your neck.
3. Satin or silk pillowcases are ideal for sleeping. On your wigs, never, ever use ordinary hair care products. Both synthetic and real hair wigs will be irreversibly damaged by harsh chemicals found in everyday shampoos, conditioners, and styling treatments. Your wigs will look frizzy, matted, or unnaturally shiny if you use natural hair products.
3) How to revive your wig?
Answer: Depending on how often you wear your wig, we recommend refreshing your wig for longer wear.
1. Gently detangle using a brush from tips to roots.
2. Wash the wig in a mixture of lukewarm water and a sulfate-free shampoo. Rinse thoroughly from root to tips.tep
3. Apply a deep conditioning treatment to the wet hair, leaving it in for 15 minutes or longer.
*Tip: Massage the conditioner into the hair thoroughly, wrap the wig in a plastic wrap, and apply heat using a blow dryer for maximum absorption.
4. Allow the wig to air dry on a mannequin head until completely dry.
5. Wear the wig, style as you please, and go!