Outre Melted Hairline Aaliyah is a straight 24" layered lace front style.
Seamless Hairline for the Realest Illusion
Melted Hairline lets you show off those edges! Go ahead and slick your hair back, tuck it behind your ear, and swoop the natural-looking baby hairs. Melted Hairline has ear-to-ear soft HD Transparent Lace, a pre-attached elastic band to ensure a secure, lift-free fit, and is pre-plucked to create a natural finish that melts right onto your hairline.
- 5” Deep Parting
- Completely Pre-Plucked Hairline & Sideburns
- Pre-Attached Wide Elastic Band for a Secure Fit
- Natural Baby Hairs
- Redesigned ComfortFit Ear Contour
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) How often should I wash my synthetic wig?
Answer: After 6-8 wears, or every two to three weeks, your wig should be washed. However, how often you should wash your wig is influenced by your lifestyle. You should wash it more frequently if you're around a lot of smoke, perfume, or strong aromas of any type.
2) Can I wear a synthetic wig everyday?
Answer: Although you can wear your wig every day, we recommend taking a day or a half-day off to give your scalp a break. When it comes to wig quality, everyday use of a synthetic wig will only last around 4-6 months until it's time to upgrade.
3) Is baby shampoo good for wigs?
Answer: Although wig professionals recommend against using anything other than synthetic wig shampoo to clean your wig or hair bundles, nothing beats baby shampoo if you don't have any. This is because baby shampoo is supposed to be less acidic and softer for cleaning wigs in an emergency.