Melted Hairline lets you show off those edges! Go ahead and slick your hair back, tuck it behind your ear, and swoop the natural-looking baby hairs. Melted Hairline has ear-to-ear soft HD Transparent Lace, a pre-attached elastic band to ensure a secure, lift-free fit, and is pre-plucked to create a natural finish that melts right onto your hairline.
- 5” Deep Parting
- Completely Pre-Plucked Hairline & Sideburns
- Pre-Attached Wide Elastic Band for a Secure Fit
- Natural Baby Hairs
- Redesigned ComfortFit Ear Contour
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) Is baby shampoo good for wigs?
Answer: Although wig professionals recommend against using anything other than synthetic wig shampoo to clean your wig or hair bundles, nothing beats baby shampoo if you don't have any. This is because baby shampoo is supposed to be less acidic and softer for cleaning wigs in an emergency.
2) How do I keep my synthetic wig moist?
Answer: To keep your synthetic hair soft, start by submerging it in a tub filled with cool water and shampoo. Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes, gently swishing it the whole time. Then, remove the hair, rinse the shampoo off using cool water, and submerge it in a tub filled with cool water and conditioner or fabric softener.
3) Can wearing wigs affect hair growth?
Answer: Wearing a wig will not prevent hair growth. However, if the hair beneath your wig isn't properly protected or cared for, it can cause damage to your hair and stunt its growth.