Outre Melted Hairline Synthetic HD Transparent Lace Front Wig - Kallara
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Seamless Hairline for the Realest Illusion
Melted Hairline lets you show off those edges! Go ahead and slick your hair back, tuck it behind your ear, and swoop the natural-looking baby hairs. Melted Hairline has ear-to-ear soft HD Transparent Lace, a pre-attached elastic band to ensure a secure, lift-free fit, and is pre-plucked to create a natural finish that melts right onto your hairline.
- 5” Deep Parting
- Completely Pre-Plucked Hairline & Sideburns
- Pre-Attached Wide Elastic Band for a Secure Fit
- Natural Baby Hairs
- Redesigned ComfortFit Ear Contour
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) Can wearing wigs affect hair growth?
Answer: Wearing a wig will not prevent hair growth. However, if the hair beneath your wig isn't properly protected or cared for, it can cause damage to your hair and stunt its growth.
2) What styling products do I need for a synthetic wig?
Answer: Wig stand, wig brush, wig conditioner, wig shampoo, spray bottle for water, wig comb and wig hairspray.
3) How long can I keep a lace front wig on?
Answer: With long-term adhesive, a lace front wig can usually be worn for up to six weeks. The amount of time a lace front wig may be worn is mostly determined by the application method and items used, as well as body chemistry.