DRFF2/GINGER BROWN, DRFF4/BUTTERED TOAST
1, 1B, 2, DR CHOCOLATE SWIRL, DR4/GOLDEN HONEY BLONDE, DRFF GOLDEN AMBER, DRFF RED VELVET, DRFF2/GINGER BROWN, DRFF4/BUTTERED TOAST
Follow these tips and tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and continues looking bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) How should I make synthetic wigs look more realistic?
Answer: Underneath your wig, put on a wig cap. This will ensure that your wig fits properly and looks natural on your head. Secure the wig to the cap with bobby pins. This will prevent the wig from causing any strange bumps or lumps on your head.
2) Is baby shampoo good for wigs?
Answer: Although wig professionals recommend against using anything other than synthetic wig shampoo to clean your wig or hair bundles, nothing beats baby shampoo if you don't have any. This is because baby shampoo is supposed to be less acidic and softer for cleaning wigs in an emergency.
3) Can I sleep with a synthetic wig on?
Answer: Synthetic wigs will almost certainly be damaged, as the contact with the pillow overnight will cause the synthetic hair to become frizzy. This should be avoided if possible.