STEP BY STEP
- Starting from the side, cut the excess lace off
- Position the wig and secure the front combs into your hair
- Brush your hair
- Finish your look
1) Are synthetic wigs worth it?
Answer: Synthetic hair wigs are made of man-made fibers that last far longer than human hair. The most obvious advantage of synthetic wigs is that they are already styled. And the capacity to maintain a certain style regardless of the circumstances. It won't become flat or frizzy even if it's humid outside.
2) Can I sleep with a synthetic wig on?
Answer: Synthetic wigs will almost certainly be damaged, as the contact with the pillow overnight will cause the synthetic hair to become frizzy. This should be avoided if possible.
3) Care guide for this wig?
- DWDekonjah W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove It
It very lightweight and doesn't tangle. The color is beautiful.