Outre Lace Front Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Kasilda is made with the softest lace trim, these wigs feature a seamless and undetectable natural finish, while offering maximum breathability and comfort. While styles are inspired by red carpet and celebrity looks, the pieces are constructed with the perfect everyday fit in mind.
Follow these tips and tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and continues looking bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) How should I manage synthetic hair?
- It can be worn with little or no styling.
- Do not comb the synthetic wig when it is wet.
- Use products which are specifically made to suit the synthetic wig.
- Use a synthetic hair comb and not a regular brush.
- Be gentle with the hairpiece.
- Just pat with a dry towel to dry incase it gets wet.
2) Do wigs fall off?
Answer: With today's innovations in wig design, it's exceedingly unlikely that a wig will fall off if worn correctly. If you're wearing the wrong size, however, you're more likely to lose your wig.
3) Can I use regular shampoo on synthetic wigs?
Answer: Only use hair products made exclusively for synthetic wigs. Regular human hair shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, or gels should not be used on your wig since they can promote buildup, decreasing the wig's lifespan and dulling the hair fibers.