Outre Lace Front Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Alshira 26" is made with the softest lace trim, these wigs feature a seamless and undetectable natural finish, while offering maximum breathability and comfort. While styles are inspired by red carpet and celebrity looks, the pieces are constructed with the perfect everyday fit in mind.
Follow these tips and tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and continues looking bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) How long can I keep my lace front wig on?
Answer: You can leave it in for around 2 to 6 weeks before removing it. The duration of time depends on the quality of the wig, the type of hair used, how well it's installed, and how well you maintain it. To keep the wig's hair healthy and clean, shampoo, wash, and condition it once a week.
2) Do lace front wigs look natural?
Answer: Lace front wigs are a great choice since they replicate a natural hairline. The wig hair swings smoothly, and you can choose where your hair parting rests, which is ideal for those of you who want to experiment with styling.
3) Can I curl a synthetic wig?
Answer: Yes, it is possible to curl a synthetic wig. However, you should never use hot tools on a synthetic wig, such as a curling iron, unless the wig's label clearly states that it can withstand heat. If not, you can curl the wig with foam rollers.