Outre Lace Front Deluxe Premium Synthetic HD Lace Front Wig - Collina 12"
The new Lacefront Deluxe features a deeper lace area for an upgraded hairline, and more hand-tied lace at the
part. The additional lace creates a flatter finish where it matters most, and the ear-to-ear HD lace will melt beautifully onto your skin. Experience the benefits of extra lace with Lacefront Deluxe.
● Ear-to-Ear HD Transparent Lace
● Deeper Hand-Tied Lace Area
● 5” Parting
● Pre-Plucked Hairline & Sideburns
● Pre-Attached Wide Elastic Band for a Secure Fit
● Redesigned ComfortFit Ear Contour
● Natural Baby Hairs
● Heat Resistant
1) What temperature should I use on synthetic wigs?
Answer: Synthetic wig fibers that are heat-resistant can normally be treated at temperatures up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) How to de-frizz a synthetic wig?
1. Wash your wig. Washing a synthetic wig is a simple technique to defrizz it.
2. Apply a conditioning spray to your hair. The majority of our customers neglect to condition their wigs after they've been washed.
3. Make use of a dry shampoo.
4. Try a Hot Air Brush if everything else fails.
3) How do I hide my hair under the wig?
Answer: The nape of your neck is usually the ideal spot to hide your hair under a wig, and most wigs have a little more stretch in this area to allow it. If your hair is long enough, simply tie it in a bun and place it beneath the wig cap before putting on the wig. The wig will stretch around the bun.