- Ear-to-ear HD Lace
- High Heat Resistant Fiber
- Easy, Goes-with-Everything Styles
1) Do synthetic wigs have lace front?
Answer: Lace front synthetic wigs come with straps to adjust the size of the wig and clips in built to clip into your hair. The lace at the front also needs to be trimmed to your desired length.
2) Can I use hairspray on synthetic wigs?
Answer: When caring for and styling synthetic hair wigs, it is critical to utilize products designed exclusively for this type of hair fibers. Hairspray used for human hair might damage synthetic fibers and ruin your wig.
3) How can I make synthetic wigs look real?
Answer: Spray a dry shampoo over the hair to make synthetic strands more matte. Synthetic wigs are often made of plastic, which can have an unnatural shine. Put the wig on loosely and spray the dry shampoo all over like you would your natural hair.