Outre Color Bomb Synthetic Lacefront Wig - Tayten
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Brand Story: Now you can try all of the bomb looks that celebrity baddies and the biggest social media influencers have been flaunting everywhere with COLORBOMB™!
Get into the salon-quality colors that can’t be found anywhere else for a price that lets you kill it with a new COLORBOMB™ style every day of the week.
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide-tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and a capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) Can I dye synthetic wigs?
Answer: Yes, you can technically dye your synthetic wigs, but we do not recommend dying synthetic wigs as you run the risk of completing ruining your wig. Some wigs are easier to dye than others like wigs made with human hair.
2) How do I sleep in a lace front wig?
1. To avoid friction, braid your lace wig or place it in a ponytail.
2. To protect the lace wig, wear a night cap or wrap a scarf around your head and tie a loose knot at the nape of your neck.
3. Satin or silk pillowcases are ideal for sleeping.
3) Can lace front wigs be taken off everyday?
Answer: Lace front wigs can be removed at any time. You can extend the life of your wig by removing it at night to reduce the wear and tear caused by your daily activities. Furthermore, you can take care of your natural hair while wearing the wig, allowing your scalp and natural hair to breathe.