- Curling Iron Safe
- 5" Lace Part
- Ear to Ear Lace
Directions: Before washing hair, brush to remove all tangles. Start from the bottom and work up to the weft. (For curly hair: do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles). To maintain hair in its best condition, it is recommended to wash the hair with sulfate-free shampoo in lukewarm water. Do not use hot water. Apply conditioner and leave for a few minutes. Then rinse thoroughly. Gently pat out excess water with a clean towel (do not rub or wring hair). Pat dry with a clean towel. Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry.
1) Is baby shampoo good for wigs?
Answer: Although wig professionals recommend against using anything other than synthetic wig shampoo to clean your wig or hair bundles, nothing beats baby shampoo if you don't have any. This is because baby shampoo is supposed to be less acidic and softer for cleaning wigs in an emergency.
2) How do I manage synthetic hair?
- It can be worn with little or no styling.
- Do not comb the synthetic wig when it is wet.
- Use products which are specifically made to suit the synthetic wig.
- Use a synthetic hair comb and not a regular brush.
- Be gentle with the hairpiece.
- Just pat with a dry towel to dry incase it gets wet.
3) Can lace front wigs be taken off everyday?
Answer: Lace front wigs can be removed at any time. You can extend the life of your wig by removing it at night to reduce the wear and tear caused by your daily activities. Furthermore, you can take care of your natural hair while wearing the wig, allowing your scalp and natural hair to breathe.