Janet Collection Butterfly Locs 24"
- Each Strand 100% Handmade
- 24" braided loc style crochet braid
- Easy and quick crochet styling
- Loc Extension - Individual Crochet Method
1) How often should I wash my crochet braids?
Answer: It's an elevated wash day but a very necessary one. In fact, washing your braids and or cleansing your scalp every other week will eliminate product buildup, sweat, dirt, improve scalp health and prolong your style.
2) Can I moisturize crochet hair?
Answer: Water, Aloe Vera juice, or even a liquid leave-in conditioner that may be sprayed with a spray bottle are all acceptable alternatives. Focus on the ends as they tend to dry out more quickly.
3) Do I need to wash crochet hair before installing?
Answer: Before installation, it's critical to moisturize your hair: Apply two rounds of shampoo to the hair using a sulfate-free clarifying shampoo to eliminate any buildup or residue from previous hairstyles.